Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Home for Sale

Hi everyone,
I am selling my really cool, mid-century modern home! It has great energy, an amazing kitchen, a perfect flow for parties, lots of light, a pool and it's in a terrific East Dallas neighborhood. I would LOVE for friends to be the next owners. Following are some photos. If you are interested, or know someone who is, please feel free to comment on this blog, or email me at tanyaconovaloff@sbcglobal.net. I plan to put it on the market in a couple weeks, so thought I'd let my friends know first! Feel free to pass this along!

- Built in 1956
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- 1,568 Square Feet
- Hardwoods Throughout
- Remodeled Kitchen
- Brand New Roof in 2009
- $225,000
Living Room:





Kitchen:






Hallway: 


Bathroom #1




Bedroom #1 / Office



Bedroom #2 / Master w/Bath Attached)



Bathroom #2


Bedroom #3 / Studio



Backyard:




Front:


8 comments:

  1. I love your house. We are looking for a house like that, as we love mid-century houses. Wish you lived in SoCal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely home. Must have had an incredible interior designer. ;-)

    Good luck with your sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greg & I have been looking for something a bit larger than my two bedroom condo since Georgia was born. Our biggest problem seems to be closet space. Can you tell me about the closets in your beautiful home?

    Thanks!
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  4. i thought it had a klutz-y design myself.

    hey kerry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes the designer was terrific!!! : ) Everyone thinks so!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Brooke,
    There is actually a ton of storage / closet space here, although no walk-ins. In the master there are two double door wide closets with built in shelves. Then in each of the other two bedrooms, there is a double wide closet and one in the hall. Plus a linen closet, and utility cloet and tons of cabinets. Also two outdoor storage areas (shed and an area by the carport, but it is not air tight. Hope that helps! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous house. It has so much light and is so modern - love it.

    But, we just bought our home last year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please move your house to Bozeman and we will buy it immediately.

    ReplyDelete